[GRASS-dev] Interest in GSoC 2016

Ondra.Lobo at seznam.cz Ondra.Lobo at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 17 14:31:55 PDT 2016

Hi Vaclav

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:44 PM, <wenzeslaus na gmail.com> wrote:
"

To make it really work, I think, it is necessary to use the generic part
code also for the current GUI besides using it for the prototype of Qt-based
GUI. This would ensure that the new code is actually used right away. It
would also ensure few more other important things already described at the
wiki.

"

Yeah, the original idea came from wiki, I've read it. I will need some time
to deeply explore GRASS GUI. But I believe it could be fun...

Thanks for your response,

Ondrej