[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r68127 - grass/trunk/lib/gis

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:52:06 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Huidae Cho <grass4u at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vaclav, that script completely removes tabs and I didn't want to introduce
> a big revision for no reason other than changing those two options to match
> the rest of the file.

I think there is no need to do that. There is a lot of files in the source
code which do not comply with any (!) version of the indent script. If you
want the file to be consistent, why not to be consistent with the script
and actually use it? If inconsistencies with Submitting guidelines are OK,
why change anything? Perhaps it will turn into the new style itself in time
if we won't be reverting it back. We can also say that we actually want
everything to be consistent and do that big change.