[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r68140 - in grass/trunk/scripts: d.correlate d.frame d.polar d.rast.edit d.rast.leg d.redraw db.dropcolumn db.in.ogr db.out.ogr db.test db.univar g.extension g.extension/testsuite g.extension.all g.manual g.search.modules g.search.modules/testsuite i.colors.enhance i.image.mosaic i.in.spotvgt i.oif i.spectral i.tasscap m.proj r.blend r.buffer.lowmem r.colors.stddev r.fillnulls r.grow r.import r.in.aster r.in.srtm r.in.wms r.mask r.out.xyz r.pack r.plane r.reclass.area r.shade r.tileset r.unpack r3.in.xyz v.build.all v.centroids v.db.addcolumn v.db.addtable v.db.dropcolumn v.db.droprow v.db.droptable v.db.join v.db.reconnect.all v.db.renamecolumn v.db.univar v.db.update v.dissolve v.import v.in.e00 v.in.geonames v.in.lines v.in.mapgen v.in.wfs v.krige v.pack v.rast.stats v.rast.stats/testsuite v.report v.unpack v.what.strds v.what.strds/testsuite wxpyimgview

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:11:16 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> > Hi,
> >
> > 2016-03-25 8:54 GMT+01:00 Pietro <peter.zamb at gmail.com>:
> >> Indeed there were no discussion, feel free to revert.
> >>
> >> I'm still confused... when can I break the trunk branch? :-)
> Trunk may be broken according to our rules.
> And Pietro's contributions are usually outstanding, so I am not quite
scared! :)

I agree.

> > personally I would wait with such changes to the moment when we will
> > create releasebranch_7_2 (two months before planning 7.2. release. For
> > now I would suggest to revert these changes from trunk. Any opinion?

I can't find this email which was quoted twice already.

> Well, trunk is yet trunk and we did not freeze anything.
> The Python3 compatibility is quite important and a PITA to introduce a
> week after creating the 7.2. branch ;)

If Python 3 compatibility is important now, it should be in 7.2.

> Well, now Pietro already reverted it but IMHO it is a important
> Do also the other devs want to wait with this change? I am a bit
> afraid that may get lost on the way.

It should be in trunk.

BTW, executing tests and adding new tests is always a good idea.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/attachments/20160330/27a3a822/attachment.html>

More information about the grass-dev mailing list