[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r68140 - in grass/trunk/scripts: d.correlate d.frame d.polar d.rast.edit d.rast.leg d.redraw db.dropcolumn db.in.ogr db.out.ogr db.test db.univar g.extension g.extension/testsuite g.extension.all g.manual g.search.modules g.search.modules/testsuite i.colors.enhance i.image.mosaic i.in.spotvgt i.oif i.spectral i.tasscap m.proj r.blend r.buffer.lowmem r.colors.stddev r.fillnulls r.grow r.import r.in.aster r.in.srtm r.in.wms r.mask r.out.xyz r.pack r.plane r.reclass.area r.shade r.tileset r.unpack r3.in.xyz v.build.all v.centroids v.db.addcolumn v.db.addtable v.db.dropcolumn v.db.droprow v.db.droptable v.db.join v.db.reconnect.all v.db.renamecolumn v.db.univar v.db.update v.dissolve v.import v.in.e00 v.in.geonames v.in.lines v.in.mapgen v.in.wfs v.krige v.pack v.rast.stats v.rast.stats/testsuite v.report v.unpack v.what.strds v.what.strds/testsuite wxpyimgview

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:04:39 PDT 2016


2016-03-30 19:11 GMT+02:00 Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>:
>> Well, trunk is yet trunk and we did not freeze anything.
>> The Python3 compatibility is quite important and a PITA to introduce a
>> week after creating the 7.2. branch ;)
> If Python 3 compatibility is important now, it should be in 7.2.

I agree with this statement from the beginning. I just suggest to
postpone this change for one month to avoid problems when backporting
bugfixes to relbr70.

I am OK with applying to trunk again if you think it must be done ASAP. Ma

Martin Landa

More information about the grass-dev mailing list