[GRASS-dev] Seeking advices for image segmentation algorithms and windows compile question

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun May 8 23:26:37 PDT 2016

For MS windows have a look here:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2016-May/080159.html

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2016-May/080160.html

>I assume win10 is too new so I tried win 7 and win8.1 using different
>computers. I

AFAIK the Windows version doesn't matter.

>Errors in:
>/usr/src/grass_trunk/raster/r.in.lidar
>/usr/src/grass_trunk/raster3d/r3.in.lidar
>/usr/src/grass_trunk/vector/v.out.lidar
>/usr/src/grass_trunk/vector/v.in.lidar

please check if the development dependencies for the lidar tools are present
in your build development.

install them or disable to build them (maybe the latter is better in Windows
64bit as there may be some issues with the las tools in OSGeo4W 64bit
AFAIR).

-----
best regards
Helmut