[GRASS-dev] Seeking advices for image segmentation algorithms and windows compile question

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue May 10 02:48:22 PDT 2016

>Ok, then you have to either solve the compilation errors (maybe you can
>send us the error.log of trying to run make in one of the directories
>which failed), or disable compilation by (I think - but am no expert in
>MS Windows compilation - Helmut, can you confirm ?) erasing the line
>
>--with-liblas=$PWD/mswindows/osgeo4w/liblas-config
>
>from ./mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh.

it's the same as in linux, just comment out this line.

the las compiling may be related to a las-issue in OSGeo4W 64bit:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2996
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/493

so commenting out this line should/may help to compile, if the other
dependencies/requirements (wxpython, wxversion, dlls) are complete.

-----
best regards
Helmut