[GRASS-dev] Seeking advices for image segmentation algorithms and windows compile question

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue May 10 20:41:11 PDT 2016

>I did some research on google. Given all the errors come from >python, I am
thinking probably there are conflicts come from multi->python installations
of my computer (I have anaconda and ArcGIS >installed on my computer, both
have python 2.7)

could you do following steps to test if there is some interference with
other python installation?

- rename the ArcGIS python installation folder temporarily (e.g. Python27 ->
Yyypython27)

- do the same with the anaconda python installation folder

- try to start start again your self compiled winGRASS 7.1svn

- report back here if your self compiled winGRASS 7.1svn starts or not

- rename back the both folders

-----
best regards
Helmut