[GRASS-dev] [SoC]Week-1 WebGrass

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:10:38 PDT 2016

On 29 May 2016 at 22:29, Mayank Agrawal <mayankagrawal333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hi Mayank,

> I am Mayank Agrawal and I am working on webgrass.
>
> my report for the week 1
>
> What did you get done this week?
>
> The first page of the MainUI of the Grass with all the submenus and menus.
> parsing of the xml file for the menu.
> restructuring the xml file for better understanding.
> removing small errors like wrong paths given at different resources, routing of the pages
>
> see Commits .
> Results hosted here .

please use plain text, otherwise during answer we will lost the links

I tried to compile webgrass but it doesn't work for me, Could you
extend the README file with dependencies, right now I'm stopped during
configuration

 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
 Wt_DBOPOSTGRES_DEBUG_LIBRARY     /usr/lib/libwtdbopostgres.so
 Wt_DBOPOSTGRES_LIBRARY           /usr/lib/libwtdbopostgres.so
 Wt_DBOSQLITE3_DEBUG_LIBRARY      Wt_DBOSQLITE3_DEBUG_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_DBOSQLITE3_LIBRARY            Wt_DBOSQLITE3_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_DBO_DEBUG_LIBRARY             /usr/lib/libwtdbo.so
 Wt_DBO_LIBRARY                   /usr/lib/libwtdbo.so
 Wt_DEBUG_LIBRARY                 /usr/lib/libwt.so
 Wt_EXT_DEBUG_LIBRARY             Wt_EXT_DEBUG_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_EXT_LIBRARY                   Wt_EXT_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_FCGI_DEBUG_LIBRARY            Wt_FCGI_DEBUG_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_FCGI_LIBRARY                  Wt_FCGI_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
 Wt_HTTP_DEBUG_LIBRARY            /usr/lib/libwthttp.so
 Wt_HTTP_LIBRARY                  /usr/lib/libwthttp.so
 Wt_INCLUDE_DIR                   /usr/include
 Wt_LIBRARY                       /usr/lib/libwt.so

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org