[GRASS-dev] GRASS testsuite

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 14:48:27 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,
the GRASS gunittest framework is exactly what you are looking for. Please
have a look at its excellent documentation:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_running_tests.html
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_testing.html

However, the test coverage is not very high for raster and vector modules.
Feel free to implement new tests for all modules that you would like to
have tested.

Here is a recent test run, that shows all modules that were tested:
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2016-05-24-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/testfiles.html

Best regards
Soeren