[GRASS-dev] PO file breakage in trunk and 7.2 branch

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 14 06:54:12 PST 2016

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Maris Nartiss <maris.gis at gmail.com> wrote:
> It failed to generate MO files due to duplicate MSGID's. The bad thing
> is that make process finishes without error, although halfway make po
> has died with a fatal error.

Mhh, we need to catch that somehow in the Makefile.
I can read rather fast but meanwhile the terminal became too fast
compared to a decade ago :-)

So, the 7.2.svn is already fixed and committed.

I used "make verify" which I missed to do yesterday.

trunk is work in progress...

> Just check your compiled version locale/blabla/blabla.mo files. There
> should be three of them for each language. On my system it generated
> just one as make po failed without notification at the end of
> compilation.
>
> +1 for exclude fix.

While I type also trunk should be updated and changes committed to SVN.

Hope it is all back in order now. Thanks for the feedback.

Markus