[GRASS-dev] PO file breakage in trunk and 7.2 branch

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:39:08 PST 2016

It failed to generate MO files due to duplicate MSGID's. The bad thing
is that make process finishes without error, although halfway make po
has died with a fatal error.

Just check your compiled version locale/blabla/blabla.mo files. There
should be three of them for each language. On my system it generated
just one as make po failed without notification at the end of
compilation.

+1 for exclude fix.

Māris.