[GRASS-dev] t.rast.out.xyz not exporting all cells in the computational region

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:28:04 PST 2016

Ciao Lu,

Yes, of course I have NULL cells... cuac!

So, IIUC, as t.rast.out.xyz is a wraper for r.out.xyz it won't export cells
with NULL values, and from what I learnt just by trial and error, if the
time series happens to start with a NULL cell then one gets an empty
output. Hence, it's only useful for time series without gaps...

Would that be too complicated to add support to also export NULL cells with
some symbol such as "*" as other modules use??? Is this worth an
enhancement ticket?

Anyway, this should also be mentioned in t.rast.out.xyz manual. I will send
a diff later today.

Thanks a lot for the clarification

Cheers,
Vero