[GRASS-dev] r.out.gdal and Rasterlite driver

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Oct 24 00:09:11 PDT 2016

Hello,
following a previous post on the users ML[1], I am planning to open a
new ticket concerning an issue I met trying to export raster maps to a
spatialite database. It looks like the output raster table lacks a
correct reference to the srid it should be linked to, i.e. in the
geometry_column table, srid equals -1 for the newly written raster
table.

Would anyone mind having a try running r.out.gdal with his/her data to
check if the problem is due to my configuration or actually a bug in the
command ?

Thank you,
Vincent.

[1]https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2016-October/075413.html