[GRASS-dev] t.connect and t.rast.what not in GUI

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Sep 29 14:47:55 PDT 2016

Thanks Anna,

I just checked the new modules for 7.2.0 listed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.2.0-News

And found that actually none of them seem to have made it into the GUI...
v.krige on the other hand is still in the GUI though it has been removed from the code...

I can try to create a new patch for that if you like...

Cheers
Stefan