[GRASS-dev] GRASS flyer for the new osgeo branding

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Aug 1 14:22:39 PDT 2017

Hi again,

Please find attached two documents where I try to illustrate the suggested changes (with https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/ab18927d18bd73bbb58201b2612f608ffbfa8a08/marketing/print/grass_a4.svg as reference).
The TXT is in diff style (removed content starts with a "-" on the line, added content with a "+") and in the ODT I had "track changes" activated.

Hope that helps to identify the proposals for changes.

Cheers
Stefan