[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS twitter account - was: Re: Fwd: [mapserver-users] new official twitter account

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 00:28:06 PDT 2017

Hello Jorge, Vaclav

Would you add me too, please?

Jorge, do you think it would be possible to change the profile avatar to
grass logo [0] instead of the old gui starting wizard? And the banner pic
for the grass splash screen [1], for example? And the red color in the
profile by grass green or the common blue/light blue one?

Thanks a lot for your support!
and sorry for bothersome :)

best,
Vero