[GRASS-dev] openMP support in GRASS GIS

Jaro Hofierka jhofierka at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 01:24:19 PDT 2017

Hi Markus,

This is just a small contribution and I would like acknowledge help of
reviewers to improve the manuscript. I believe more such grass-based
papers in scientific journals will further promote GRASS within the
wider scientific community.
Of course, we would welcome if this could go to the trunk version.
Vaclav helped us is v.surf.rst and it is already there and I hope he
could also help with r.sim.water and r.sun. He can contact me or my
colleagues and we will provide any assistance.

Best wishes,

Jaro

Markus Neteler napĂ­sal(a):