[GRASS-dev] Inclusion of additional files with add-on

Steven Pawley dr.stevenpawley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:14:45 PDT 2017

Thanks Moritz, that's one option although I dropping large blobs of text
strings into the script might not be very 'clean' (I also have three files
representing color rules, and three category files that are applied to the
8, 12 or 16 terrain classification results). If there is no alternative
I'll go with that (or create some additional python files containing the
strings that are imported), but I was wondering if there is a way to
package the typical GRASS rule files in the add-on.

Steve