[GRASS-dev] QGIS-Developer] GRASS and SAGA providers in 3

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Aug 20 08:37:01 PDT 2017

Fyi

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2017-August/049586.html

Yes - it's a work in progress still. SAGA algs are being worked on in
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5021, we need someone to step up and
port the GRASS ones. GDAL still has a few left to port (volunteers
welcome), but the QGIS ones are 97% there (I'll do the remainder of
those).

We desperately NEED more people to step up and help here. In the worst
case scenario (no-one ports grass or the remaining GDAL algs) I'll
have to resort to reverting all the c++ processing improvements OR
have duplicate "processingv2" plugin type approach (with only the
ported algs, and a duplicate "processing v1" 2.x style plugin).

-----
best regards
Helmut