[GRASS-dev] Deactivate lidar modules in winGRASS?c

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Dec 14 07:43:59 PST 2017

Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote
> deactivated now lidar modules in winGRASS 32bit and 64bit by:
>
> [GRASS-SVN] r71920 - grass/trunk/mswindows/osgeo4w   svn_grass at
> osgeo.org
> [GRASS-SVN] r71921 - grass/branches/releasebranch_7_4/mswindows/osgeo4w
> svn_grass at osgeo.org
> [GRASS-SVN] r71922 - grass/trunk/mswindows/osgeo4w   svn_grass at
> osgeo.org
> [GRASS-SVN] r71923 - grass/branches/releasebranch_7_2/mswindows/osgeo4w
> svn_grass at osgeo.org
>
> in a mid term, a fix of the liblas/libzip tools in OSGeo4W is needed.

taken from the related OSGeo4W ticket:

-------------------
hobu:

This was caused by me. I updated LASzip, but libLAS hasn't been updated to
use the new LASzip API. You'll have to revert to the LASzip 2.2.0 version to
use libLAS

the winGRASS build environment there are 2 choices now:

- compilation works with the the buggy liblas/laszip due to my fixes above,
though no lidar modules
- build environment reverts back to the LASzip 2.2.0 version to use libLAS

-----
best regards
Helmut
--