[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:51:41 PST 2017

On 20 December 2017 at 13:35, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> Sorry, if I'm a bit dense here: when you change the text of a message in
> trunk, then if transifex only covers trunk then you only get the translation
> of the trunk version, or ? How does this "cover all the different versions"
> ?

ok I understood, so we have to choose between:
- choose one version to use, probably the best idea is to use the last
stable version
- create a project for each version (but I don't know if we are able
to get translations from previous)
- if we use trunk we have to backport text changes to stable version

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org