[GRASS-dev] Still Failing: GRASS-GIS/grass-ci#1898 (master - 7fa0125)

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Sun Feb 5 23:49:11 PST 2017

Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Daily build of the Homebrew formula repo seems more appropriate for testing
>> than the workaround in the code.
>>
>> Since Travis CI is not 100% reliable for Mac, it will also separate all the
>> false positives. It still can send messages to grass-dev (all Travis is
>> already white listed, right?) but more people should get access to the repo
>> if that's the case.
>
> Silly question: why does our Mac script fetch from SVN and not from
> git? This would solve it.

It is using the svn repo, as it is the original GRASS repo. Technically,
there would be no problem at all to use the git repo, but I thought it
makes more sense to rely on the original authoritative repo.
Otherwise, there is no problem at all with using the git repo.

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug
email: Rainer<at>krugs<dot>de