[GRASS-dev] Temporal framework: error when trying to register vector maps using register_map_object_list()

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:28:00 PST 2017

Hello all,

I'm trying to register a list of VectorDataset objects in a STVDS
using tgis.register.register_map_object_list().

The same function works fine when trying to register a list of
RasterDataset objects.
However, when using it with VectorDataset objects, I get the following error:
```
  File "/usr/lib/grass72/etc/python/grass/temporal/register.py", line
480, in register_map_object_list
    if map_layer.metadata.get_min() is None and \
AttributeError: 'VectorMetadata' object has no attribute 'get_min'
```

Do I do something wrong or should I fill up a Trac issue?

Thanks for your help,

Laurent