[GRASS-dev] v.what.rast: topology really necessary?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Jan 10 13:49:54 PST 2017

Hei again,

And sorry for the numerous emails...

After repeated testing, a colleague of mine pointed out that I know occupy almost all available PostGIS connections on our server.
It seems that connections hang from testing and that either v.external or v.what.rast does not close the PG connection properly after the module finishes... Or are there other possible explanations?

Where should I look to find the source of the issue?

Ciao,
Stefan