[GRASS-dev] next community sprint in Genova?

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:00:12 PST 2017

Hi all,

this is just a remainder for the next code sprint in Genova [0].

Right now there are not many developers attending the event, I hope
others could join us.

I would inform about the accommodation, my parents have a empty flat
close to my house and we can host you (at least some) there. The flat
has to bed room (one with queen-size bed, another with single bed) and
other two room where we could put some mattress.

Please let me know if you are interested, otherwise I will use the
flat for someone else attending the conference...

[0] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017

--
ciao
Luca