[GRASS-dev] GRASS flyer for the new osgeo branding

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:05:09 PDT 2017

Hi Luca,

great effort! Let me also comment on couple small things:

* The bottom 'GRASS GIS' seems unnecessary, I would keep only the
logo, which I would align to the left and the url to the right
* In interfaces, I would skip "called wxGUI", I am not sure whether we
need to mention it's in wxPython, new users probably won't know about
the old GUI?
* Now you have there twice that GRASS is old, maybe I would replace
the sentence "It is the oldest..." with something like "GRASS GIS can
serve you as a desktop GIS, the backbone of a geospatial
infrastructure or as an innovation platform for scientific modeling."

Thank you for working on this