[GRASS-dev] GRASS flyer for the new osgeo branding

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 27 09:47:36 PDT 2017

Hi Luca,

Some feedback from me:

- remove "a" from the first sentence:   GRASS GIS is free and open
source software for performing spatial analysis.

- add an "s" to "consist" in the second sentence:  It consists of more
than 450 modules

- in the third sentence, the term "map web services" confuses me, did
you mean "web map services" instead??

- in the next sentence, change "but still at the bleeding edge" to "but
is still at the bleeding edge"

- in the section "A long term endeavor":

    - change "wide contributors community. Both combine" to "wide
contributors community; both combine"

- in the section "Interfaces":

    - change "the simpler for new user" to "the simplest for the new user"

    - change "text based" to "text-based"

-jeff