[GRASS-dev] t.register without input stds

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 06:08:18 PST 2017

On 2 March 2017 at 11:15, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hola Lu,

Hey,

> Yes, that was a discussion in the user list until a couple of days ago.
> Check this thread:
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2017-February/076022.html
> I sent a diff with an explanation for t.register manual page and Soeren said
> he would apply it this weekend with some other modifications.

thanks for pointing me to the thread, so if the behavior is correct I
think we need to have several modules to register maps:
- t.register.maps used to register maps in temporal framework
- t.register.strds register maps in a strds
- t.register.stvds register maps in a stvds
- t.register.str3ds register maps in a str3ds

what do you think? Is this solution to much complicated for final users?

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org