[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS and GSoC

Zechariah Krautwurst zfkrautw at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 28 05:32:29 PDT 2017

Stefan,

Thanks for the reply! Shell scripts, documentation, or any further advice
about finding mentors or otherwise would be a huge help. And yes, I would
definitely like to create a more broadly applicable framework that could
accommodate toolsets like r.modis.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Zeke