[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS and GSoC

Zechariah Krautwurst zfkrautw at ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 29 07:26:37 PDT 2017

Vashek, thank you for your time and for being willing to co-mentor the
project. Let's keep trying to rope someone else in! I will look at the
existing tickets and see how I can help.

Stefan, thank you for getting me that script. You're right, it's a great
starting point. Keep us posted if you're into co-mentoring with Vashek!

Markus and Luca, thank you for the resources. I look forward to exploring
some of the ideas there.

Please continue to send any thoughts or ideas my way, especially in regards
to GSoC and finding a second mentor. I'll reply here with any updates to
the project development and GSoC application process.

Thanks again!

Zeke

--

Zechariah F. Krautwurst