[GRASS-dev] Landsat MTL files

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Nov 14 00:22:30 PST 2017

Hi,

Sorry if I confuse something here or cause confusion...

I do understand that it can be handy to handle Landsat scenes in different mapsets. And creating new mapsets at import can be a smart workflow indeed.

I just thought GRASS modules were supposed not to write data to other mapsets than the ones they are called from (which I understood was e.g. why Sören changed modules of the temporal framework that always wrote to TGIS DB in PERMANENT)?

Cheers
Stefan