[GRASS-dev] Which are the strds 'columns'?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 04:18:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

I added a note in the wiki [0] and I will add similar note(s) in [1]
because, as Soeren said, it is common to all t.* modules with where option.
I will think how to add some note in each manual with a where option.

cheers,
Vero

[0]
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Temporal_data_processing#Listing_maps_and_selections