[GRASS-dev] Compilation options

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Oct 24 07:27:22 PDT 2017

Hi again,

Seek and ye shall find...

So, there is:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenMP#OpenMP_support_in_GRASS_7 and
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GPU
Which helped me a bit further.

However, my impression is that not all info there (esp. on OpenMP) is up to date (e.g. latest development like here: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2017-August/085711.html). Neither did it became very clear to me which modules already have robust and working support and which are just candidates or where initial implementations are available (sometimes outside the code base)...

Cheers
Stefan