[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 2 08:57:16 PDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please all devs try to remember all cool features you implemented for
> G74 and put notes about that on trac wiki page! It will help a lot
> (going through all logs and discover new features is a very hard and
> time consuming job).

Some help for this:
* 24 May 2016 Creation of the GRASS GIS 7.2 release branch (r68500)

To save you some time, I have diff'ed the 7.2.2svn and 7.4.svn
Changelogs and removed from the result obvious "trivial" changes. The
remainder is here:
https://data.neteler.org/tmp/ChangeLog74_filtered.txt

>From browsing this file memories may come back :-)

Please add findings then to