[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [gdal-dev] git(hub) migration ?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:36:05 PDT 2017

If there are talks about migration to git, I would strongly suggest to
evaluate also GitLab as an option. I haven't been migrating Trac to
GitLab thus can not comment how easy that would be, still google
search shows some options (i.e.
https://github.com/moimael/trac-to-gitlab).

Keep in mind - migrating to git is not so straight forward as CVS to
SVN. We will need to come up with git usage pattern that fits us the
best and some of them are not easy to understand at the first moment
;)

Māris.