[GRASS-dev] ** (wxgui.py:19192): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical gradient

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 20 01:23:09 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Vincent Bain <bain at toraval.fr> wrote:
> Hi Helmut,
>
> don't know if you finally found the reason of the warning message you
> mentioned back in july. On a freshly built Debian stretch virtual
> machine I have the same issue today :
>

> ** (wxgui.py:5023): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical
> gradient
>
> I guess it is not a fatal issue as GRASS seems to work nicely despite
> this error.

Searching the error in internet I found a similar one:

** (thunar:2530): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical gradient
https://github.com/lassekongo83/zuki-themes/issues/104

Fix:
https://github.com/lassekongo83/zuki-themes/commit/318efd3a83f6305414f58b9dca417072c16e5ef6

Maybe something like this could be applied also here?

Markus