[GRASS-dev] ** (wxgui.py:19192): WARNING **: invalid source position for vertical gradient

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Sep 20 05:01:11 PDT 2017

Thank you Anna for your reply,

the messages pops up in the terminal when I interact with the layer
manager window like : swithching between thumbnail, resizing window,
confirming deletion of a map).

after digging it a little bit deeper, I guess it has rather something to
do with the environment : I currently work on different debian machines;
the issue happens when I build the latest trunk version (r:71500) on a
new/clean debian 9 (stretch). Building the same release on my old debian
8 works fine.

I have several concurrent python versions on my old machine I switch
with update-alternative, but I am not sure about which version GRASS is
built against on each machine...

Vincent.