[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.1

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:40:55 PDT 2018

AFAIK, the digitizer is still broken in the Mac and there are a couple of other problems, especially one with a pull-down control that doesn't work.

Also, copy/paste is erratic and largely broken (needs correct key mappings I suppose).

All are on Trac

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:    480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:      http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
                                http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton