[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.1

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Apr 29 23:46:50 PDT 2018

Hi,

If someone could have a look at #3546 (t.rast.what ), that would be splendid.

With introduction of the category flag (which is very useful) columns unfortunately get shifted in "col" output. So resulting CSV header has to be treated specially in later usage of the module output.

There is a fix in trunk, but it needs testing and maybe agreement / a second opinion regarding the proposed fix.
The provided fix keeps cat and x/y together using different identifiers.
Alternatively, only cat could be used (and coordinates could be dropped).

I would really like to get a fix into 7.4.1, as this module (and option) is used relatively frequently.

Once agreed on the most suitable fix, I can add that case to the test suit and update the manual as needed...

Cheers,
Stefan

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3546