[GRASS-dev] PO file error?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:07:37 PST 2018

Hi,

I just found this weird issue in the PO files. This message is in
raster/r.spreadpath/main.c line 161. The file itself looks fine, but all PO
files miss the first character "R".

G_verbose_message(_("Reading the input map -%s- and -%s- and creating some
temporary files..."), backrow_layer, backcol_layer);

#: ../raster/r.spreadpath/main.c:161
#, fuzzy, c-format
msgid "eading the input map -%s- and -%s- and creating some temporary
files..."

I have no idea what happened? A bug in any of our scripts?

Best,
Huidae
--
Huidae Cho, Ph.D., GISP, PE (MD), CFM, M.ASCE
Open Source GIS Developer, GRASS GIS Development Team