[GRASS-dev] PO file error?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:42:29 PST 2018

Hello,
there was a bug in the original source code. It was fixed on Oct 10,
2018 by mmetz in r73517. PO files in SVN have not been updated for 2
months thus contain the old message. It should be just fine in
Transifex.

Māris.

otrd., 2018. g. 4. dec., plkst. 03:07 — lietotājs Huidae Cho
(<grass4u at gmail.com>) rakstīja: