[GRASS-dev] GSoC Project

sharry gill sharrygill5656 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 05:40:04 PST 2018

Hello,

I created a draft of GSoC Proposal: Link To Proposal.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3cAkTXh_DAGyG26Mi1Sw3Ot2IL1msReG-_KFTSp2Nc/edit?usp=sharing>
In the proposal is have a project idea:

Title: Tool to create Automatic Module test writer in Python

Description of the idea :

1) First, there is an option of entering the name of module

2) After that, there will some options regarding which test the user wants
to write. (for eg:assertMinMax, RasterFitsUnivar etc)

3)Then there will be options for selecting flags and maps.

4)Then the user will click "create the test" then a python file will be
provided to the user which contains the test.

SAMPLE MOCKUP:  Link to image
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q-huKI34cJTOuplafcAQCPgYq9hCBBoZNa4SEKAMUno/edit?usp=sharing>

Can I know which mentor will be mentoring me?

Thank You
Supreet Singh
https://singhsupreet.github.io/