[GRASS-dev] GSoC Project

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:27:01 PST 2018

On 19 February 2018 at 14:40, sharry gill <sharrygill5656 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Sharry,

> I created a draft of GSoC Proposal: Link To Proposal.
> In the proposal is have a project idea:
>
> Title: Tool to create Automatic Module test writer in Python
>

> Description of the idea :
>
> 1) First, there is an option of entering the name of module
>
> 2) After that, there will some options regarding which test the user wants
> to write. (for eg:assertMinMax, RasterFitsUnivar etc)
>
> 3)Then there will be options for selecting flags and maps.
>

> 4)Then the user will click "create the test" then a python file will be
> provided to the user which contains the test.
>
> SAMPLE MOCKUP:  Link to image

please you should improve your description, it could be useful to
create test automatically from each modules or execute test from
manuals [0]
Please ask if you have questions.

> Can I know which mentor will be mentoring me?

If the description will be improved I could co-mentoring

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018#Toolsforgeneratingunittestsfromexamplesinthemanual

--
ciao
Luca