[GRASS-dev] OSGeo Login required to get code

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 26 06:49:42 PST 2018

Am 26.02.2018 3:42 nachm. schrieb "Vaclav Petras" <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>:

Do you mean on your computer where you entered credentials in past to get
write access? That would be the difference.

Right!

 > The

two computers I mentioned were a fresh install without someone's
credentials as well as the Docker test.

No idea, seems independent, but appeared at a similar time (the certificate
issue may not happen outside of Docker, not sure).

> Or, it was a temporary problem?

I can't try the other computers now, but in Docker, I still get the same
result:

docker run -it --rm ubuntu

apt update -y
apt install -y subversion
svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk

Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.osgeo.org:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: *.osgeo.org
 - Valid: from Apr 28 00:00:00 2016 GMT until May  1 23:59:59 2019 GMT
 - Issuer: SSL.com DV CA, www.ssl.com, SSL.com, US
 - Fingerprint: 56:50:0D:63:0F:47:10:92:7A:3A:B5:A9:83:F8:97:92:FE:D6:19:95
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?

Could it be that the pool of certificate authorities is outdated in your
docker?
Is it up to date?

A    trunk/misc/m.measure/main.c
A    trunk/misc/m.cogo/TODO
A    trunk/misc/m.cogo/Makefile
A    trunk/testsuite/vector/v.in.gps_test.sh
A    trunk/testsuite/Makefile
A    trunk/testsuite/README

Authentication realm: <https://svn.osgeo.org:443> OSGeo Login
Password for 'root':

I'm traveling so I cannot easily check now... maybe someone else could try
with a docker generated from a different distro?

Markus