[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 6 05:00:40 PST 2018

Hi,

I have now
- updated 7.5 (trunk) from Transifex except for Latvian and fixed some
errors in the .po files, submitted;
- updated 7.4 from Transifex except for Latvian; merged Latvian from
trunk; fixed some errors in the .po files, submitted;
- updated 7.2 from Transifex except for Latvian; merged Latvian from
trunk; fixed some errors in the .po files, submitted;

Procedure:
For merging,
- trunk: I used grass-addons/tools/transifex_merge.sh, then reverted
the Latvian changes
- rel branches: I used grass-addons/tools/transifex_merge.sh, then
merged the Latvian changes from trunk using msgmerge -N

Hope I got it right. Please test.

Markus