[GRASS-dev] grass 7.4 i.ortho.photo

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:10:20 PST 2018

Hi devs,

I just committed a small fix for g.gui.photo2image (r72066), let me
know if it make sense and if I need to backport to GRASS 7.4

How ever I'm not able to run g.gui.image2target because I'm not able
to select the the target image, when I have to select the target maps
it show me the maps of source location and not the maps from target
location. Am I doing something wrong?

Another problem is related to i.ortho.photo, what should it do? When I
load a imagery group and a method nothing happen (in the output tab it
seems that it run something... )

--
ciao
Luca