[GRASS-dev] grass 7.4 i.ortho.photo

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 04:41:12 PST 2018

On 10 January 2018 at 18:10, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,

Hi,

> I just committed a small fix for g.gui.photo2image (r72066), let me
> know if it make sense and if I need to backport to GRASS 7.4

I did others small changes in i.ortho.photo suite I didn't understand
if I could backport or not..

> How ever I'm not able to run g.gui.image2target because I'm not able
> to select the the target image, when I have to select the target maps
> it show me the maps of source location and not the maps from target
> location. Am I doing something wrong?

g.gui.image2target has to be run into target location and mapset. For
my point of view this is not make sense since all the others commands
have to be run in source directory

opened a ticket https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3477

--
ciao