[GRASS-dev] : [SoC] Week 7 Report - Full support of Python 3 in GRASS GIS

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Jul 3 08:24:19 PDT 2018

Hi Sanjeet,

Since you are starting in on the GUI now, I thought I'd let you know that I've compiled GRASS with wxPython 3 and 4 on the Mac and it works pretty well, with a few glitches. Anna Petrasova has solved most of the glitches. I'm compiling this with Python 2.7, but the current versions of wxPython (4 is most current stable) work with Python 3.

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)