[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2018 report week 03 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection
robifagandini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:38:44 PDT 2018
I'm Roberta Fagandini and I'm working on my GSoC project, a GRASS GIS
module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection.
This is my report for the third week of coding.
*1) What did I complete this week?*
- Implemented some changes from dev feedback (e.g. r.univar instead of
- Tested the modified python script and fixed bugs
- Prepared the python script in order to start implementing the GUI
- Started implementing the GUI
- Made some changes to the code depending on the GUI requirements (add
controls and check on input, output and temporary file, etc.)
- Cleaned up the whole code
- Tested the GUI and fixed bugs
- Frequently added the basic version of the GUI to my GitHub repository
- Shared progress with the community
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Implement any change from discussions and feedback
- Test and fix bugs
- Finish the implementation of the GUI
- Start writing the manual page
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
No at the moment.
Here the links to my wiki page  and GitHub repository 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev