[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2018 report week 03 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Jun 3 06:04:18 PDT 2018
Quick question: Would it make sense to split the module into one cloud-detection and one cloud shadow detection module? Or are both processes interdependent?
From: grass-dev <grass-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Roberta Fagandini
Sent: søndag 3. juni 2018 14:39
To: soc at lists.osgeo.org; GRASS developers list <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [GRASS-dev] GSoC 2018 report week 03 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection
I'm Roberta Fagandini and I'm working on my GSoC project, a GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection.
This is my report for the third week of coding.
1) What did I complete this week?
· Implemented some changes from dev feedback (e.g. r.univar instead of r.stats.zonal)
· Tested the modified python script and fixed bugs
· Prepared the python script in order to start implementing the GUI
· Started implementing the GUI
· Made some changes to the code depending on the GUI requirements (add controls and check on input, output and temporary file, etc.)
· Cleaned up the whole code
· Tested the GUI and fixed bugs
· Frequently added the basic version of the GUI to my GitHub repository 
· Shared progress with the community
2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
· Implement any change from discussions and feedback
· Test and fix bugs
· Finish the implementation of the GUI
· Start writing the manual page
3) Is there any blocking issue?
No at the moment.
Here the links to my wiki page  and GitHub repository 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev